Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 (44mm) wrist band tear around the pin

(Topic created on: 06-09-2021 05:11 PM)
Moneytoon
Journeyman
Options

Has anyone experienced any rips in the band of the Galaxy Watch 4?ive  had it less than a week and I don't even wear it every day.  The pin has torn through the strap.  

17 REPLIES 17
B16vtek
Journeyman
Options

Did you have to send the old one back first? I'm going to contact Samsung today.

0 Likes
Moneytoon
Journeyman
Options
No didn't have to send it back. I just sent them a picture of the damage and of the original sales invoice.
B16vtek
Journeyman
Options

Well if I only took a picture before I return it to Best buy LOL. It's all documented on the return so hopefully that's good enough. Do you have a classic or a regular Galaxy 4?

0 Likes
GalaxyBrain
Journeyman
Options

How did you order the replacement?  The rep I talked to through chat wanted me to send the entire watch back.  

Moneytoon
Journeyman
Options
After I posted on here to see if anyone else had suffered the same sort of issue, I rang customer services and she raised an issue. She gave me a reference number and then got me to email uk.parts@samsung.
Once I'd emailed them with my reference and pictures they despatched a new strap set within a couple of days via dpd.
Moneytoon
Journeyman
Options
It's a regular watch 4
B16vtek
Journeyman
Options

I have a green one, we'll see if they have an upgraded one in my color 🙏🙏🙏.

0 Likes
GalaxyBrain
Journeyman
Options

Samsung is sending me a replacement.  Had to provide pictures and the serial number, but it should be here soon.  Hope this new one is better and everyone can start enjoying their watches.  

0 Likes