Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 44mm lte 60% battery drain over night?

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 05:52 PM)
DanThatcher
Apprentice
Options
So my Galaxy watch 4 seems to be draining 60% over night for no apparent reason, I haven't changed nothing in the past week but the past 2 days it's been dropping to zero in about 10/12 hours. Anyone else experiencing anything similar?
11 REPLIES 11
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Have you rebooted the watch recently?.
DanThatcher
Apprentice
Options
About 4 days ago, I do it every few days or so I usually don't have a issue. il give that a try today and see what happens ✌
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
https://youtu.be/n7cNwgd8GIQ
Something else you could try, wiping the cache. 🤞
DanThatcher
Apprentice
Options
Il give this ago also of the reset doesn't help. Thank you
JonnyPC
Journeyman
Options
Having this issue too, literally started a couple of days ago, have you had any success with the cache thing?
DanThatcher
Apprentice
Options
I didnt try the cache thing, all I did was restart the device and I turned off continuous stress tracking and make sure no apps were open and my battery is back to normal.
I've lost 40% since about this time yesterday and that's with continuous tracking on everything but stress, snore detection and oxygen on and location.
0 Likes
JonnyPC
Journeyman
Options
Ahhh ok, unfortunately I don't have stress tracking, O2 or snore detection on anyway. Back to the drawing board for me
DanThatcher
Apprentice
Options
Try the cache thing, if not maybe a factory reset?
Have you installed any new apps recently that could of been causing it?
0 Likes
Members_w3ZR0bG
Journeyman
Options

I experience similar behaviour. This morning I was on about 70odd%, came out of "Bedtime" and "Flight" modes and it dropped to 58%. 

"Sleep" wasn't syncing to the phone so I restarted the watch. It came back as 0%. All within 10 minutes.

I am thinking it might have a battery memory and that is where the corruption is happening? 

0 Likes