Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 40mm

(Topic created on: 20-10-2021 08:01 PM)
Members_nfG2DD8
Apprentice
Options

I've just received my Samsung galaxy watch as my freebie for upgrading to the z fold 3 but not got any straps with it anyone else had this?? 

7 REPLIES 7
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
I got mine yesterday - both came together in the same package but watch and strap were in separate boxes
0 Likes
Members_nfG2DD8
Apprentice
Options

Hmmm might have to contact Samsung again then they keep telling me they will arrive separately but its been a couple of days now 

0 Likes
Doodylicious
Student
Options
Sorry to hear you never got the straps. How long did it take to receive your gift from when you claimed if I may ask?
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
With mine they emailed on 5th Oct to say claim had been validated ( 6 working days after I submitted it ) then emailed me on 18th to say had been despatched and received it next day on the 19th Was pleasantly surprised as they said could take up to 45 days to receive it after validation and actually only took 14 days
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hope your strap arrives soon ! Just as an aside if it doesn't and you get nowhere fast with Samsung - I believe any generic 20mm watch band will fit - obviously not ideal to have to buy a strap but at least would let you start wearing the watch. ( Just need to mind and get one that comes with the pins or get the pins separately )
0 Likes
Members_nfG2DD8
Apprentice
Options

I don't understand why they couldn't send them both at the same time been onto customer support and they have told me I have to wait and if I don't receive within the 45 days stated then to contact them 😔

0 Likes
NaniBarti
Student
Options
I just bought at Flip 3.
How do I claim the free Galaxy Watch4?
0 Likes