Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 3

(Topic created on: 15-07-2021 08:12 AM)
nealr
Journeyman
Options
Must admit I've never had a watch before what's so crap on battery life they all say turn most things off on your watch to save battery life what's the point in having it if that's the case supposed to be a smart watch.
15 REPLIES 15
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I guess the obvious ones I left out would be unchecking all the apps that send your watch notifications on the notification section. I just have the important ones such as email, text etc as I don't need to be updated on everything it just becomes a distraction. Also I go to recent apps every now and then and close all open apps.

Top tip for charging it. Turn it off completely and then charge it will do it
twice as fast or more (total guess but it makes a huge huge difference).

I also have a screen timeout of 30 seconds though it used to be 15 which is a tad too low. I don't do any of the clicky, ticky or vibratey sounds/effects on just cause I hate that stuff. Also don't have touch sensitivity on as I've not noticed a difference.

I could probably get it over what it's quoting now which is 2 days 3 hours but personally I want remote connection on, I want auto back up on, I want continuous HR and Stress monitoring, GPS and wireless networks as my location setting so it can get the best accuracy.
nealr
Journeyman
Options
Thank you all for your help I will go and make some adjustments to it........thanks again 👌👌👌.
0 Likes
ValenDren
Explorer
Options
Hey RXM! You don't need to uninstall all your music apps to stop that notification on your watch face, just go into watch face settings and turn off Ongoing Icons, on the phone app.
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Sweet that's for the tip 😁👍 I've just recently started using Spotify again as Amazon Music was not cutting it for me in terms of good recommendations, so I'll add it back onto widgets and maybe do some testing with the function on and off and compare battery levels.
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
I am on my second day and have 48% left much better than my frontier
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
🤷🏽‍♂️Screenshot_20210827-041709_Galaxy Watch3 PlugIn_24829.jpg
0 Likes