Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 - worth the money?

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 07:07 PM)
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options

I have the Gear S3 watch but it's starting to die and i just wondered is the Galaxy Watch 3 worth the money ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Kempie81
Pioneer
Options
is it 4g?
0 Likes
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
No.
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Only if you REALLY want the rotating bezel design, Active 2 is way better value for money in my opinion, I had the 46mm Watch before the Active 2 and I like the Active 2 better because I can sleep with it on and use the sleep tracking, the Watch 46mm was to bulky for wearing when in bed I felt.
0 Likes
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
i sleep with Gear S3 on no problem however it's dying now as battery seems to be giving up.

i like the look of the Active 2 and the onscreen bezel but i like all the fitness/health features on the Watch 3.
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Active 2 should get all the features from the Watch 3 as far as I know
0 Likes
GraceGraham
First Poster
Options

Every August, Samsung updates its smartwatch, and this year was no exception, despite all the world's disasters. Before the appearance of the Galaxy Watch 3, the Huawei Watch GT2 worked as a smart watch, and for all their advantages, it must be admitted that the limitations of this watch both in terms of dials, which are few and not configurable, and in terms of capabilities were somewhat frustrating.

0 Likes