Support

Open search

Galaxy watch 3 - when will the Ecg and blood pressure monitor be available in the UK

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Any ideas when the Ecg and blood pressure monitor is available in the UK on the GW3

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
First Poster
I bought this watch expecting these features to work pretty quickly, I would of purchased another brand if I knew what I know now.
Highlighted
Troubleshooter

Good luck... In France we have no BP, no ECG and no SPO2.

Samsung never communicate. Totally ***** customer support honestly.

Many watches even at a very low price offer spo2/vo2max. Xiaomi will release one in the next few months at 1/3rd of the price of GW3.

For any other brand, it takes 4-5 months to get an approval for this kind of feature.

But for samsung things seem to be different, Galaxy Active2  has been waiting forever.

Highlighted
First Poster

Check youtube, it's really simple to sideload ecg & bp straight from an android phone. No rooting & literally takes 2 minutes. I'm in UK & now have full functionality.

Highlighted
First Poster
well that's a bitter pill to Swallow i only bought this because i have heart problems and wanted to have a constant monitor on my wrist.... seriously considering sending it back
Highlighted
could you send a link... o tried downloading the file and got this isn't permitted in your country 😢🙄🙄
Highlighted
Highlighted
thanks bud 👍
Top Liked Authors