Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 3 - when will the Ecg and blood pressure monitor be available in the UK

(Topic created on: 21/08/20 19:40)
Deanoh55
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Any ideas when the Ecg and blood pressure monitor is available in the UK on the GW3

Go to solution
48 REPLIES 48
Dooozie
Options
Wearables
Update... I did end up buying this watch and side loading the egc app. I love everything about it. A lovely looking screen, the bezel for selection of apps etc. I had a garmin smart watch before this but didn't love it this much.
0 Likes
rct
Options
Wearables
Now in January , any update ad to when the ecg feature is due to be activated in the UK?
CMcghie
Options
Wearables
how did you do that?
0 Likes
Members_TQO7QSo
Options
Wearables

Different countries will have different categories to approve in order for it to be released there.

0 Likes
SoNOFbEaRd
Options
Wearables
just sideload it. It literally takes 2 mins.
simple enough to do in the UK.
see above comments for the link.
carwynr
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Hi Ibrahim, the link to the original post doesn't seem to be working for me. Is it just my browser, or is the link broken now? Thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Wearables
I think it's your browser? this is the original post. Happy to help if you have any more Q's!
0 Likes
carwynr
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Ah, fair enough, I see now! Thanks! I'm just wondering where you got that info from, on the release date?

0 Likes
anaeri
Options
Wearables
would that effect warranty?
I would like to have these features on my watch!!!
0 Likes
JgH76
Options
Wearables
I tried this... side loaded it but when I opened the app on my phone it said because of the certificate the app can't be used on a rooted phone... but my phone isn't rooted!!?
0 Likes