Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 3 - when will the Ecg and blood pressure monitor be available in the UK

(Topic created on: 13-01-2021 12:13 PM)
Deanoh55
Student
Options

Any ideas when the Ecg and blood pressure monitor is available in the UK on the GW3

51 REPLIES 51
Dooozie
Student
Options
Update... I did end up buying this watch and side loading the egc app. I love everything about it. A lovely looking screen, the bezel for selection of apps etc. I had a garmin smart watch before this but didn't love it this much.
0 Likes
rct
First Poster
Options
Now in January , any update ad to when the ecg feature is due to be activated in the UK?
CMcghie
First Poster
Options
how did you do that?
0 Likes
Members_TQO7QSo
First Poster
Options

Different countries will have different categories to approve in order for it to be released there.

0 Likes
SoNOFbEaRd
Explorer
Options
just sideload it. It literally takes 2 mins.
simple enough to do in the UK.
see above comments for the link.
carwynr
Apprentice
Options

Hi Ibrahim, the link to the original post doesn't seem to be working for me. Is it just my browser, or is the link broken now? Thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I think it's your browser? this is the original post. Happy to help if you have any more Q's!
0 Likes
carwynr
Apprentice
Options

Ah, fair enough, I see now! Thanks! I'm just wondering where you got that info from, on the release date?

0 Likes
anaeri
First Poster
Options
would that effect warranty?
I would like to have these features on my watch!!!
0 Likes
JgH76
First Poster
Options
I tried this... side loaded it but when I opened the app on my phone it said because of the certificate the app can't be used on a rooted phone... but my phone isn't rooted!!?
0 Likes