Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 3 - when will the Ecg and blood pressure monitor be available in the UK

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 02:01 PM)
Deanoh55
Student
Options

Any ideas when the Ecg and blood pressure monitor is available in the UK on the GW3

51 REPLIES 51
Coopaman
Apprentice
Options
I bought this watch expecting these features to work pretty quickly, I would of purchased another brand if I knew what I know now.
DL31
Troubleshooter
Options

Good luck... In France we have no BP, no ECG and no SPO2.

Samsung never communicate. Totally ***** customer support honestly.

Many watches even at a very low price offer spo2/vo2max. Xiaomi will release one in the next few months at 1/3rd of the price of GW3.

For any other brand, it takes 4-5 months to get an approval for this kind of feature.

But for samsung things seem to be different, Galaxy Active2  has been waiting forever.

kris1983
Student
Options

Check youtube, it's really simple to sideload ecg & bp straight from an android phone. No rooting & literally takes 2 minutes. I'm in UK & now have full functionality.

0 Likes
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
well that's a bitter pill to Swallow i only bought this because i have heart problems and wanted to have a constant monitor on my wrist.... seriously considering sending it back...

update sent it back after support failing to get these working and not being able to provide a concrete date of activation in the UK.

decided it was better to wait until these were working features and stick with my Watch Active as they might well be releasing a newer model by the time this works
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
could you send a link... o tried downloading the file and got this isn't permitted in your country 😢🙄🙄
0 Likes
kris1983
Student
Options
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
thanks bud 👍
0 Likes
Seether
First Poster
Options
I bought the watch knowing it was capable and would be enabled after regulatory approval. The sensors are more advanced than the cheapo watches you can get and u understand Samsung's point of a careful approach. let's hope it will pass the regs soon. Don't regret my purchase all the same as its a very nice watch.
0 Likes
Coopaman
Apprentice
Options
worked a treat thanks mate
0 Likes
YOSEFE
First Poster
Options
I definitely would have kept my Samsung Galaxy Watch. After all, it has best buttons.
0 Likes