Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 3 software update battery drain

(Topic created on: 22-06-2021 10:09 AM)
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

I got a software update yesterday and ever since the watch has been draining super quick. Was perfectly fine until the update.

I've tried rebooting but it's still draining quickly.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Just a quick update. I had to factory reset the watch then completely uninstall all the watch apps from my N20U. It has now paired and restored the backup. Battery life seems fine once again.

A lot of hassle though setting up pay again and recalibrating the BP monitor.

Samsung really need to work on their updates though .... I won't be putting another one in.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Thanks but I don't want to have to reset everything. Took long enough to get the watch working as I want it.

kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Tried to reset with a backup in place, but after restarting it won't pair. Ah well I've had enough of this. Will be contacting Currys to see what they can do. I'm outwith 30 days so I'm sure it will be a complete circus. Oh well.

Such a shame as it was working perfectly well until yesterday.

0 Likes
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
I updated my Galaxy Watch 3 as well but mine seems to be fine. I have seen others also facing the battery issue. I will keep an eye anyways
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
My Lte Watch 3 is showing nothing ? Are yours all bluetooth ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Solution
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Just a quick update. I had to factory reset the watch then completely uninstall all the watch apps from my N20U. It has now paired and restored the backup. Battery life seems fine once again.

A lot of hassle though setting up pay again and recalibrating the BP monitor.

Samsung really need to work on their updates though .... I won't be putting another one in.

0 Likes