Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 sensor problems

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 08:14 AM)
Elevenz
Apprentice
Options

my Galaxy Watch 3 stopped counting steps months ago, in fact the sensor no longer works and it doesn't even turn on with movement, so it doesn't even measure sleep anymore, in addiction heart rate measurement - when I start it manually - it goes up to 3/4 then stops and says it was impossible to measure the heart rate. It has essentially become just a trivial Watch that turns on only by turning the bezel or by pressing one of the buttons. Receiving emails and messages also works. The strange thing is that it hasn't been working for about 3 months now, but suddenly a month ago it went back to working regularly for a couple of days and then returned to its sensor non-functioning state. I also tried a reset several times, but nothing. What could it be, what can I do? Probably it is now also out of warranty and it does not cross my mind to bring it to assistance...

3 REPLIES 3
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Give the back of the watch a good wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth, perform a hard-reset, clear the cache in the Galaxy Wearable app, re-pair to your phone, and it should work. if still nothing, book the watch in for service/repair.
0 Likes
Guy_Incognito
First Poster
Options

Did you find any steps to resolve this? My Galaxy Watch 3 (03AC) has just had the same issue in the last week 

0 Likes
Mister-k
Student
Options
Any further info on resolution? My galaxy watch experiencing sensors failing to work. Thanks.
0 Likes