Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 3 reports laps but not over all distance or average timing

(Topic created on: 27-11-2020 02:32 PM)
NaylandSmith
Apprentice
Options

Although the Samsung Health app does record correctly once your run is over, whilst running the voice feedback on the Galaxy Watch 3 exercise app just gives you per lap timing, not overall. So you may run the first mile in 10 minutes say and it will say total distance 1 mile, average pace 10 minutes per mile. But when the second lap comes along which say took you 8 minutes it'll say total distance 1 mile, average pace 8 minutes per mile, not total distance 2 miles and average 9 minutes per mile. 

Is this a fault or is there a setting I'm not seeing?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NaylandSmith
Apprentice
Options

Looks like the latest software update is set to fix this - just about to run and test it 🙂

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
NaylandSmith
Apprentice
Options

OK I can confirm that overall distance and mileage is now working. However as my last lap was the same time as the average I cant confirm if the average rate is working 🙂

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
NaylandSmith
Apprentice
Options

Looks like the latest software update is set to fix this - just about to run and test it 🙂

0 Likes
Solution
NaylandSmith
Apprentice
Options

OK I can confirm that overall distance and mileage is now working. However as my last lap was the same time as the average I cant confirm if the average rate is working 🙂

0 Likes