Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 reminders not syncing with microsoft to do

(Topic created on: 20-06-2021 10:27 AM)
masplin
Apprentice
Options

Just got a new watch  and cannot get reminders to sync with to do.  I can see to do tab in reminder app on phone. In settings in has my exchange account and sync is on. I've tried removing the account and putting it back. I have tried deleting permissions on Microsoft website.  I've put items in both on phone in online in outlook.

Weirdly I've see posts saying to click in the app   "Make sure you set To Do as your default list so reminders created from outside the Samsung reminder app (like reminders from calls or Bixby) are synced with To Do. To do that, open the Samsung reminder app's settings > Save Reminders from other apps to Microsoft To Do."  However I don't see this option in my settings in reminder on the phone? 

so much for seamless integration!!! Any clues appreciated

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Members_yA45Fd3
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on A51. There is no settings option "Save Reminders from other apps to". I see items from Microsoft ToDo in Samsung Reminders, but not the opposite way.

0 Likes
maritimehippy
First Poster
Options

Another half-baked implementation from Samsung.  You'd think they'd update the watch widget to be able to show you reminders from the "now integrated" Microsoft ToDo, but no!  Uterrly useless, and another example of a company promising you everything, getting your money, and delivering nothing.

0 Likes