Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 3 missing important workouts from the S health app that are available on mobile app

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 01:13 AM)
Garrik1995
Student
Options

Samsung promised updated health watch on galaxy watch 3, however important workouts from the mobile app has not been added to the watch. Workouts like tennis, racquetball, skating, skateboarding and many more are not available on watch, even though S health on the phone has them. This watch coast over $400, for such a high price tag it must have more workouts options. Any cheap wear os watch has them as well as the apple watch. This issue has previously been reported on galaxy watch and galaxy active 2. Please fix it, this issue can be easily fixed with an update. Please solve it asap, or will have to return...

2 REPLIES 2
MayaAnaLia
Apprentice
Options

I completely agree! There's no Dance Workout, and no ability for me to track my trampoline workouts without it automatically pausing and missing huge chunks of my workout because it can't detect the jumping.

I also think I'm going to return if this isn't resolved quickly. 

0 Likes
Davidavich
Journeyman
Options

Might as well return it, they won't fix it for you because they don't care, you already spent your money

0 Likes