Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 Lte battery life

(Topic created on: 22-04-2021 08:59 AM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi all , I'm leaving 3 Network in August as for the last 6years they've been promising watch esim support and it's still not happening .
Whats everyone's experience of battery life when using the watch on lte and which network are you on ?
I get a free sim with my virgin TV package which I was going to swop to but they don't support watch esim either 🙄
Many thanks !
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

From my recent thoughts about moving providers it seems the only UK e-sim providers are BT Business (not BT Mobile), EE, Vodaphone and O2. Your phone data usage against cost is probably the main decider.

BT Business is not applicable for most users.

EE is expensive as you need you basic phone contract about £20+pm and a watch contract about £7pm.

O2 seems reasonable as you can get a basic phone contract from £5pm plus £5pm on the same number for a watch contract.

Vodaphone is from about £12pm for the basic phone plus £7pm for the watch.

For now until I decide on new  watch 4g provider, when I don't want to take my S21 Ultra out with me (it's a bit big to be in my pocket on a golf course), I take my old small phone and use it a mobile WiFI hotspot, connect my Watch 3 to it by WiFi and get all the connectivity between my S21 at home and the Watch 3.

0 Likes