Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 logging in to Spotify ISSUE

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 06:35 PM)
nafta
First Poster
Options

Just got my galaxy watch 3 during the setup the watch was stuck on loading screen when i was setting up bixby had to factory reset the watch then all good but installed spotify and when i logged in to my account im seeing the message (YOU NOW STREAM SPOTIFY ON YOUR WATCH) And thats it cannot log in to the app if i press on the message its loading screen for few minutes and back to the same screen anybody have a solution?

8 REPLIES 8
nvl47
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Do you able to fix it?

AITNIMRA
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with spotify on my galaxy watch 3. Just bought the watch the other day and the only reason I bought it over the apple watch is the spotify offline capabilities. But now, I regret ever buying this Samsung watch.

Paulio
Apprentice
Options

Same also here bought today and using with iPhone 8. Can see quite a few in various communities with problems with the app. I’m unsurprised - I had problems with Spotify reliability before now with Samsung TB apps

GonPS
First Poster
Options

Same thing here, I only bought for offline Spotify and the app can’t even open, already regret buying it. 

0 Likes
Paulio
Apprentice
Options

My Spotify has now started to work! I hope also with you all? Unfortunately a new burn my wrist problem started today....which is on a different scale of worse..

0 Likes
DanneDJ
First Poster
Options

How did you solve it?

0 Likes
ignaciosuarezmarenzi
First Poster
Options

Hi, thanks for your comment. Any solution? Im suffering the same.

0 Likes
Aum Mehta
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue , can anyone help?

0 Likes