Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 Developed Rattle

(Topic created on: 26-08-2020 01:20 AM)
JCalleja91
Student
Options

Hi All & (hopefully) Samsung,

Had my Galaxy Watch 3 for 5 days now and I think its a really nice product and very glad I parted with some hard earned cash for it.

However, it has developed an annoying rattle. It could well be something like the accelerometer or something inside but I haven't heard it for the first 4 days and now if I even lightly shake my wrist, or simply turn it over to check the watch you can hear the rattle. I haven't bumped or knocked it at all to have caused anything to be 'broken'.

Rather annoying given the premium price and otherwise very nice aesthetics of this watch.

Anyone had the same problem? Samsung is there supposed to be an audible rattle from any of the tech within that maybe I just didn't notice or is this a fault?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
no don't have e that problem i just have a problem with it being miles out giving too many steps and then not giving accurate calories for swimming
Plutozenark
First Poster
Options

I have had my watch for a day and noticed the rattling.

0 Likes
GauravMishra
Student
Options

I am 99% sure it is the strap, not the watch. Maybe 1% could be another reason. Remove your strap and then shake and there will be no rattle. Thank me later

0 Likes