Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 & Strava

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 03:09 PM)
Gazimus
Student
Options
Hi, 
Just received my Galaxy Watch 3 (I'm in the UK), and it turns out the Strava app isn't available for download. Is this just me missing something, or am I right in thinking it's not available/compatible (if the latter, guess it will be getting returned asap)
10 REPLIES 10
ForeberHopeful
First Poster
Options
Same problem. I updated the software on my old galaxy watch and strava has dissappeared from it as well! Very unhappy!
0 Likes
osis1
Pioneer
Options

Good apps run4gear no problem strava 

osis1
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
Gazimus
Student
Options
I'll give it a try.....if my battery decides to last longer than 4 hours that is....
0 Likes
philsalliss
Apprentice
Options
I'm having same issue and am speaking to Samsung who are investigating. also no samsung smartthings which I've also asked about. like you ill be returning if cabt use either
0 Likes
M17tty
Pioneer
Options

You can get it if you google Samsung galaxy watch strava app, it’s about 4 or 5 down. It’s on my watch as I type this.

go to this on your phone

https://galaxystore.samsung.com/geardetail/net.sweatworks.strava

Beadle
Apprentice
Options

Hi M17tty

The link above sends me back to the Galaxy Store and no app still?   Anymore help please?

0 Likes
Tchiggins
Apprentice
Options

You don' t actually need the watch strava app anymore as Samsung Health now syncs heart rate data from a workout from the watch to Strava if you connect the Samsung Health app to Strava.

Tchiggins
Apprentice
Options

I have looked into this in depth and the Strava Watch app is not compatible with the Watch 3, so is not offered if you have a Watch 3 connected. I spoke to Strava who really didn't care less.

0 Likes