Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 / Active 2 Wireless charging

(Topic created on: 26-10-2020 12:49 PM)
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

What's up with these watches? Trying to charge them on anything other than the wireless charger that came with them is a nightmare! Both are extremely difficult to start charging with both reverse charging and Samsungs Wireless Battery pack and if they do start to charge, they usually stop a short time after. My original Samsung Galaxy Watch had no issues and would charge with ease!

The Watch 3 and Active 2 won't charge at all via reverse charging on my S10+! 🤦‍♂️

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
make sure you have set the correct percentage on your phone and make sure you phone has more percentage than you're setting it at
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm aware how to configure my phone. I have been using it with the original Galaxy watch since the launch of the S10 range without issue. like I said in my original post, it's not just reverse charging, same experience with my Samsung EB-U1200 wireless fast charge battery pack.

Can't be an issue with my Galaxy Watch 3 because it's the same with my son's Active 2. No issues with the supplied chargers, I guess Samsung have a new wireless charger coming out that they want people to buy!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes