Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

galaxy watch 3 45mm battery life

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 06:29 AM)
dazza41
Explorer
Options
Morning all,
Had the watch about 2 weeks now. Finding the battery life only lasts just over a day. Everything is set for best battery life. No third party apps etc, any ideas?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Right I think I figured it out. You know how when you turn the bezel and there are 15 widgets available that you choose. If you have music or Spotify as a widget, whenever you start playing music that symbol will appear and you can turn it off by tapping it and hitting the symbol of a phone. The symbol will then turn into a watch symbol and then you can hit the back button and it will go away. It is the button situated near 2 o clock. I hope I got that part right it might be a watch symbol that turns into a phone. But anyway, that will pop back up every time you stop and start from what I can see.

You'd need to remove the music apps from the 15 widgets available for it to not appear. I mean it's a handy function if your phone is in your pocket etc but just from that 25 mins of me figuring out what was going on my battery is down by half. I'd keep it on the first page of the rotary view instead to minimise battery drain.
dazza41
Explorer
Options
Its 4g version. Battery is on 44% 23hrs 50mins remaining. So much better than before. Its also a new watch.