Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 3 45mm 4g

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 08:54 PM)
walshyboy
Explorer
Options
Galaxy watch 3, I've had watch just over a week with a bad battery drain, followed advice and changed every setting regarding this, reset watch twice and watch is still draining 12% and hour with very little use, fully charged at 23.00 and left on side in sleep, by 07.30 it was down to 68%, spoken with samsung and they have arranged a repair on a week old watch not sure I want it back, has anyone else had issues like this.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I've got the 4g version , only a few weeks ago , and have not had any battery issues. After charging I get 2-3 days. not a lot of help for you but would have thought they would be very similar
0 Likes
walshyboy
Explorer
Options
thanks it must be a faulty watch its draining today 11% an hour 5 hours at 38% I have tried everything now, DPD were supposed to collect today but not heard anything, I will get back onto samsung in the morning for a replacement now.
0 Likes
Greeneyedgal
Pioneer
Options
I have the 41mm Bluetooth version and got in 7 weeks ago and I experienced the same issue, mine went it for repair last week and it came back today they basically changed everything inside the watch including the battery, not impressed at all and would expect a premium watch to last longer than 6 weeks before it needs a drastic repair, think I'll be going back to fitbit.
0 Likes
walshyboy
Explorer
Options
they should be replacing it how is it now hopefully fixed
0 Likes
Greeneyedgal
Pioneer
Options
or offer a refund as it shouldn't need repairing so soon! I charged it when I got it back said battery will last approx 1 day 8 hrs so will see what it says come the morning, but overall I'm not impressed, it's a fantastic smartwatch but dire fitness and sleep tracker.