Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab s3 not pairing with galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 28-05-2020 04:56 PM)
Dreamerbird
Student
Options

Is it really that galaxy tab s3 is not compatible with galaxy watch 46mm LTE?

how is even possible I can connect it to random iPhone and wearable app works there but the wearable app on galaxy tab can't find? I have been told it's not compatible, can anyone confirm that?

what a disappointment. I wouldn't have bought the watch today 

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Dreamerbird: The Galaxy Watch is only compatible with selected smartphones running Android 5.0 or higher with 1.5GB RAM or higher, iOS 9.0 and later (iPhone 5 and newer), and sadly isn't compatible with tablets. Apologies for any disappointment this might cause.
0 Likes
Dreamerbird
Student
Options

The silliest thing I heard! I have galaxy watch that can connect with iPhone but can't connect with galaxy tab! And not even speaking about historical tabs. This is s3 basically bought 2 years ago!

that is why you should never use android and stick to iPhone 

hemantkarkhanis
Student
Options

Big WHY?????

If customers asking from all the countries for the seamless connection between Samsung Tablet and Samsung Watch, why Samsung is not providing support to such flagship tabs? Shame on Samsung...

anwaya
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy Tab S3 is a SM-T825. It has Android 9, 32 GB RAM, and a SIM, so it has the phone app as standard and sends SMS messages. It meets all the specs apart from being "a tablet", which is arbitrary.

I agree with @Dreamerbird and @hemantkarkhanis.

Samsung sucks.

0 Likes