Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy fit2

(Topic created on: 27-10-2020 08:29 AM)
BeanyBaby
Apprentice
Options
Anyone else finding their Galaxy Fit2 watch is just a bit rubbish? I apparicate i got mine for free but comparing it to a fitbit, i rather buy another fitbit. It doesnt count my steps properly, anything i do with my arm it says ive walked another 100 steps, i might as well just use my phone, and use the watch only when excersizing, which is not why i wanted it since i dont always carry my phone with me everywhere.
10 REPLIES 10
XxxAnnaXxx
Pioneer
Options
what's this all about
0 Likes
ttwa666
Pioneer
Options
hi did you get this watch as part of the free gift offer. if you did could you tell me how long it took for it all to get sorted, I'm still waiting for a reply off them that it's all valid
0 Likes
BeanyBaby
Apprentice
Options
its about a watch
0 Likes
BeanyBaby
Apprentice
Options
I brought the S20 FE, then you download this app, then go onto My Benefits, then claim the watch or xbox kit. i then had to screenshot proof of my receipts and answer some questions then about 3 days later they gave me a 10 digit discount code to use on the samsung website to claim the watch for free
0 Likes
XxxAnnaXxx
Pioneer
Options
ummm
0 Likes
ttwa666
Pioneer
Options
yeah I went through all of that as well but I'm still waiting for a reply of some kind to say it's all verified
0 Likes
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
No I don't have this problem and you do realise fitbit are 2x- 2.5x the price
0 Likes
BeanyBaby
Apprentice
Options
yes i know they are more expensive so i know "get what u pay for"
0 Likes
BeanyBaby