Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Fit stopped recording sleep

(Topic created on: 20-01-2020 06:02 PM)
nordlight
First Poster
Options

I recently bought the Galaxy Fit and everything was recorded perfectly displayed in Samsung health. But from one day to another, without changing a single thing, the sleep is no longer recorded. Please advise.

/N

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Ag76
Journeyman
Options
Also just realised I charged it last night before bed and battery was at 96%, now after turning it on after it magically turned off last night it says 100%? Come in Samsung fix it!!!
0 Likes
SikPit
First Poster
Options

It all started couple of weeks ago I guess. Up until now, my sleep and heart rate are not working.

0 Likes
MelB3
First Poster
Options

Since early april my sleeo has recorded me as just having restless sleep. This can not be accurate. A recent update to samsung gear manager left me unable to connect to my phone but a very recent update last few days fixed this. Hopefully the sleep tracking will get a similar fix. Am currently thinking of updating to a samsung watch but wont be until the sleep function works ok. Also disappointed my crane bluetooth scales dont connect to samsung health. 

0 Likes
AKS13V
Apprentice
Options

With the most recent update they have somewhat fixed the self restarting. Before it was every 4 days atleast 2 times, now it's every 10 days once. It's something :D. Hope they fix it fully and make the battery life better. Now it's 3 to 4 days max. 

0 Likes
Celopereira
First Poster
Options

I have the  same issue about sleep tracking as most of the people here. I feel I wasted my money. 
Solution? As I have an iPhone I will buy an Apple Watch then make the Cupertino guys even richer. 
Samsung had to do something that works properly.

0 Likes