Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Fit-e won't charge anymore

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 09:04 PM)
SViper
Apprentice
Options

Hello,
My mom's Galaxy Fit-e no more charges after bit over then 10 months of usage. At Saturday my mom decided to swim with it for first time and at Baltic sea in Lithuania's main port city. Until then she never even showered/bathed with it even she knows that he can do that, because her sister has Galaxy Fit-e and always showers/baths with it. The same day when she returned home after sea swim she still able to charge it. But tonight he plugged it to charge it for whole night, but it didn't charge at all. I even now trying to charge it via my new PC, but still nothing. So why it's no more charges?
Thank you in advance for your answers!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
SViper
Apprentice
Options

@xSteveuk why you linked a guide how to charge it different device?

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
@SViper
Updated post link
0 Likes
SViper
Apprentice
Options

@xSteveuk how this suppose to fix charging problem?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@SViper: The Galaxy Fit e is water resistant, however this relates to fresh water only. If your mum has been swimming in the sea then the salt water may have caused some issues internally via ingress, therefore if it is still unresponsive to charge, and you have tried an alternate charger, then I recommend reaching out to Samsung Support in your region to arrange an engineers inspection. 

0 Likes
SViper
Apprentice
Options

@AndrewL then it should effect it the same day she returned after sea swim and charged it. But thank you for information that I read about it's waterproof level the same day I posted this thread.

0 Likes