Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy fit e stops recording workouts

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 05:49 PM)
Ladylizzie
Apprentice
Options

I have recently noticed that my fit e watch just randomly stops recording mid workout and I lose all the data from that workout.

It has been doing it for the past week, on walk workouts it gets to 3 miles then just goes back to home screen with no record of what I have just done and it did the same this morning during a zumba class.

Has anyone else had this issue? The only change is that there was an update last week, not sure if that would effect it.

Thank you 

13 REPLIES 13
AmandaJC
First Poster
Options

Hi, did any of you find a resolution I am having the exact same issues. The step above regarding switching off auto detect workout isnt an option on my wearable app? Any help would be appreciated 

0 Likes
Kittiwake
Student
Options
I have same issue. noticed after last update. is samsung going to fix this. it's very annoying. Kathy L
0 Likes
xxxseth1
First Poster
Options

At the same problem it just started I've tried doing all kinds of adjusting I swim every day and I bought the watch because it counts my lapse could I always forget and I record in distance or anything I put a turn on the swim and start swimming 15 minutes later it turns off and then 10 minutes later the automatic detection is all you're swimming and it starts recording the workout and then it doesn't record anything so so lame I hope it gets fixed

0 Likes
CG1223
First Poster
Options

Mine is doing the same thing! Its so frustrating!! 

0 Likes