Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Fit 2 won't software update (connected to iPhone)

(Topic created on: 30-01-2023 06:36 PM)
SUREKHA
Apprentice
Options

Yesterday I purchased a Galaxy Fit 2. My everyday phone is an iPhone 11max, so I had to install the "Galaxy Fit" app to connect the Fit 2 to my phone. My issue then is when attempting to update the software on the band, I keep getting an error message:

"Couldn't Update Software - Unable to update the software. A network or server error occurred. Try again later."

Does anyone know why this error message keep appearing?

7 REPLIES 7
Galactic7
First Poster
Options

Having this issue on a 12 Pro Max too. Tried reinstalling the app, resetting my band and repairing it and it didn’t work. Seems like Samsung doesn’t care about their iPhone apps

0 Likes
SUREKHA
Apprentice
Options

I was told it only supports in Saudi region nor in UAE.. But strangely they sell it in UAE

0 Likes
Felipe2022
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem on an Iphone 13 Max

0 Likes
fseyler
First Poster
Options

Hello….I have the same issue…iPhone12…IOS 16.1.2.

please respond….TKS

0 Likes
Gabrielgrn
First Poster
Options

Same problem with iPhone 13 Pro Max. First time using the galaxy, never updated.

0 Likes
Screech1337
First Poster
Options

Hallo @Samsung @CustomerService do we get any response? So many customers have this problem!!!

0 Likes
JJ56
First Poster
Options

Experiencing the same problem with iPhone 11. Customer support has no idea, and suggests standard handling options (reset wearable) and eventualy fysically visiting or sending to a service center. Considering the message (network or server problem) it seems to me unlikely that the wearable or Galaxy Fit app is the problem.

0 Likes