Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Earbuds Left and Right Volume

(Topic created on: 19-06-2020 01:03 PM)
KarlieJai
First Poster
Options

I have had my earbuds since preorder and rarely use them. Recently I noticed the left one is much quieter than the right one. I have tried resetting the connection, cleaning out the earbuds, and turning on dynamic equalizer would just make the difference more noticable. I even paired it with my PC and has the same result.

1) Adding to what i noticed above, when i use find my earbud, my left one would never make any beeping sound vs my right one which is fine.

2) when I remove the right bud, my music would stop BUT if I were to remove the left one, the music would continue playing. Is the right bud supposed to be the "main" bud? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@KarlieJai: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. If the left Bud is not chiming when using Find My Earbuds then I recommend arranging for an engineer to inspect them at one of our Support Centres. Please call our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333 (Monday to Sunday, 9am-6pm) where an advisor will be able to get this arranged for you.
0 Likes
KarlieJai
First Poster
Options

is there a contact number for US? sorry posted in the wrong region

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @KarlieJai. It's cool. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: We're happy to have everyone here no matter where they are. :smiling-face:

Contact details for Samsung US can be reached on 1-800-726-7864; and their other Support contact details are here too: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Hope you get your Buds sorted! :smiling-face: :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes