Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Earbuds aren't working after latest firmware update

(Topic created on: 15-07-2020 05:17 PM)
Rondey84
First Poster
Options

Using the galaxy earbuds with my Note10+, ever since the last firmware update, the right earbud's volume is incredibly low compared to the left earbud. I did look up this issue and have tried all troubleshooting guides, including resetting the earbuds, disconnecting, rejoining, cleaning the earbuds thoroughly, uninstalled and reinstalled the wearable app from both the Galaxy store and Google Play store, still having the issue.

I have paired the galaxy earbuds to my Windows 10 PC and it's still the same issue, the right side is barely audible than the left side. I'm at a lost as to how this could happen with premium earbuds. I have a pair of airpods that I had with my last phone and they work perfectly with my Note10+, why aren't these earbuds able to tell that they're not playing volume at the same level? Is there a way to uninstall the previous firmware?

Edit:

I wanted to give an update on my earbuds. I became desperate to get them working, so after cleaning the metal grate for the 5th time and using the Find My Earbuds to help clear any debris out, I happened upon a post where someone was having the same issue but they were able to clear it up by sucking on the metal grate...

I was desperate and tried it, and it worked....it flippin worked. Earbud is working normally now.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Drewcookies
First Poster
Options

Cool! And Yuck. Guess im doing some bud-sucking tonight. 

0 Likes