Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Ear Buds with S20+ Promo

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 01:48 PM)
JennyStan
First Poster
Options
I just made my free Ear Buds claim with O2 today. I noticed that the link was not easy to find so I thought I'd share it here in case some people are struggling to find it too. 😊

Will update when the ear buds arrive.☺
6 REPLIES 6
Members_ojHvOJm
First Poster
Options
cheers
0 Likes
Chris1010010
Student
Options
thanks. I hope my claim works. during it I provided a picture of the confirmation email and of the order I made and it said it didn't contain key information like date of purchase and product name. It did but hoping they check it and accept it. Tbh its been a bit of a pain. almost false marketing because people can't find the banner on the benefits section which it says you must use. now you can use this link and click a personal claim. id previously contacted samsung where the advisor didn't seem to know about this deal and referred to one that happened before 31st July. said to contact O2 who are hard to contact cos of coronavirus limitations. anyway thanks for sharing the link it will help people a lot.
0 Likes
feeyonah
First Poster
Options
genius. was a mare finding it otherwise. thank you
0 Likes
Members_VlksG2D
First Poster
Options
Thanks for this! I purchased on the 24th july so can i claim or do i need to wait until the 30 days have passed?
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_VlksG2D  According to the Terms and Conditions, it needs to be 30 days after purchase.

Last condition on link"You are submitting your claim after 30 days but before 60 days since making your eligible purchase".

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Jo3691
First Poster
Options
Made my claim 3 days ago with this link and the earbuds have arrived today 😃 thank you!!
The process was efficient, with a few text messages keeping me informed with the delivery.
To make a claim with the link you'll need proof of purchase, showing a date (screen shot of confirmation email worked fine). You'll need to make the claim 30-60 days after purchase.
You also need the IMEI number of your device. You can find this just by searching for IMEI in your phone 👍
0 Likes