Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy ear buds live ...lost one already:-(

(Topic created on: 21-09-2020 02:20 PM)
Wanglili79
Explorer
Options
I do not know wherever to laugh or cry!
I am a stage 3 bowel cancer patient. I'm currently undergoing treatment. I had to purchase a new phone as I dropped my old Samsung 9+ on a chemo rod. 
I upgraded to the Note 20 Ultra and have to say so far no issues. The bonus was it came with free Samsung live buds.
I got my buds on Monday...However, today, while in hospital having treatment, I wore my buds to block out the noise of the machines and fellow patients. On leaving the hospital, I realised I had lost my right ear bud. I quickly went back to the ward and found the cleaners had already disposed of the linen etc. I tried to use my phone to locate the missing bud but alas no joy.
The good news is that I am on the verge of kicking cancer ass. However, my four-day-old buds are now just one.
I emailed Samsung in hope that they can help. ( if you don't try to don't get!).

6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Wanglili79 ,

you completely have our support in this battle. I am going to drop you a message now, please follow the steps provided there.

All the best.

Wanglili79
Explorer
Options
thank you. for some reason I can not read your message. please resend.
0 Likes
Wanglili79
Explorer
Options
Hi TessM. I can not open your message. please resend
0 Likes
Ahmednassef
First Poster
Options

Hi sir,

I have the same issue as well. I have just lost my right earbuds live.

If you have any further instruction to do, I will highly appreciate that

0 Likes
Wanglili79
Explorer
Options
Samsung emailed me and said they are unable to help but wish me a full recovery.
0 Likes
Wanglili79
Explorer
Options
I did not get the message with steps...but your company told me that they could not help and that I had to buy the galaxy buds
0 Likes