Original topic:

Galaxy Buds2 weird buzz sound in right earbud

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 01:21 AM)
anao
Journeyman
Options
Wearables

Hi everyone!

So I just got my fresh pair of earbuds2, but unfortunately I think sth is wrong with one othem, whenever I try listening to anything in active noise cancelling mode or in ambient sound mode I keep hearing this weird buzzing sound in the right one. I can still hear it even when no media is playing. But that sound is magically gone when I switch off any noise controls. I have no idea if that's a normal thing or some kinda bug.... and it would be a total loss if I couldn't even use them fully with all of their features.

I've tried resetting and unpairing my buds but none of it worked. Can anyone please tell me is there sth else I could do? Or should I try return them? Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Options
Wearables
Firstly, I would remove the bee from your ear.. if there is no bee, I would return the buds immediately for a replacement set. I've the Earbuds Pro set and the noise cancelling is absolutely amazing!!
0 Likes
anao
Journeyman
Options
Wearables

I think with a bee in my ear I would be in no shape registering any problems 🤣🤣🤣  maybe more accurate description for that sound is when your radio loses connection but not as aggressive 😉 so you think the only option is to return it to the retailer? 

0 Likes
Options
Wearables
Absolutely....
0 Likes
Options
Wearables
Unless you have got them wet, then stick the affected one in a cup of rice for a couple of hours/overnight to see if it dries it out...
0 Likes
anao
Journeyman
Options
Wearables

They freshly new, the buzzing noise was there from the moment I took them out of a box, and unless they got into water  during production process I don't think that's the case... srsly no one else has the same problem?

0 Likes
Shelley123
Pathfinder
Options
Wearables
That doesn't sound right to me, I would return them,
0 Likes