Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds2 Pro ear irritation

(Topic created on: 17-12-2022 02:34 AM)
David_lucka
First Poster
Options

I bought the galaxy buds2 pro's about a month ago. I used them for about 25 minutes the first time i ever used them, after the 25 minutes my ears started getting very itchy and irritated. After a couple hours of the itchiness i noticed fluid leaking out of my ears. I stopped wearing the earbuds for about 2 weeks and my ears got slightly better but were still very crusty and itchy. I wore them again today for at max 1 hour and my ears are once again very itchy, leaking fluid, and blood came out of them. Id say it is safe to say that it is the earbuds causing the irritation. It is very disappointing, as i love samsung products and i love the earbuds but i cant use them and i paid a lot of money for these earbuds. Id say im entitled for some sort of compensation from samsung. As are a lot of other people that are having these issues. It is obviously an issue with these earbuds that samsung definitely knows about, as there was a class action lawsuit about it in New Jersey. 

32 REPLIES 32
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Now using the galaxy buds live and haven't had any reaction at all
pigboy
First Poster
Options
Wow thought it was only me. I use mine at night for relaxing was fine at first now every time I use them crusty ears follow. I have to use e45 cream to clear it up.
0 Likes
Bryan_in_UT
Apprentice
Options

I am headed to the doctor later today. I have a pair of Galaxy Ear Buds Pro 2 earbuds I bought at Costco. I just woke up in the middle of the night with throbbing and pain in my inner ear. Has anyone experienced this with the pro 2 earbuds? This is seriously bad! 

ChrisP88
Options

If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you.  

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

0 Likes
Bryan_in_UT
Apprentice
Options

I am not based in the UK. I I've in the United States in the state of Utah. 

0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

In this case, I'd advise that you contact Samsung in the region where you're currently based. You can find their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
Ericboxer05
First Poster
Options
I too have the same problem. I've given up wearing them. I went to the Doctor who advised to throw them away.
0 Likes
Ericboxer05
First Poster
Options
Having been given a pair of buds to from Samsung I can't use them. Really itchy ears and then when my ears have dried still have a crust inside my ears still causing itchiness. Not had this problem with other galaxy buds I have had.
0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @Ericboxer05.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems with your earbuds. If you are based in the UK or Ireland, then please send us a Private Message to Sam_UK, so we can escalate this to the relevant team.

AtshaamY

0 Likes
Bryan_in_UT
Apprentice
Options

I ended up working with Samsung. They reimbursed me for my headphones and also my medical bills. 

0 Likes