Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds2 Pro ear irritation

(Topic created on: 24-01-2023 05:24 PM)
David_lucka
First Poster
Options

I bought the galaxy buds2 pro's about a month ago. I used them for about 25 minutes the first time i ever used them, after the 25 minutes my ears started getting very itchy and irritated. After a couple hours of the itchiness i noticed fluid leaking out of my ears. I stopped wearing the earbuds for about 2 weeks and my ears got slightly better but were still very crusty and itchy. I wore them again today for at max 1 hour and my ears are once again very itchy, leaking fluid, and blood came out of them. Id say it is safe to say that it is the earbuds causing the irritation. It is very disappointing, as i love samsung products and i love the earbuds but i cant use them and i paid a lot of money for these earbuds. Id say im entitled for some sort of compensation from samsung. As are a lot of other people that are having these issues. It is obviously an issue with these earbuds that samsung definitely knows about, as there was a class action lawsuit about it in New Jersey. 

19 REPLIES 19
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with the Galaxy buds2 Pro, and Samsung do take cases like this seriously. I'd recommend sending a PM to @Sam_UK so that this can be looked into for you. If you are based outside of the UK, I'd recommend getting in touch with the Samsung Support Team in your region! 

For help sending a PM check out this thread here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
wifc500
Student
Options
Sony
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Having the same problem with my ears my mate said the same was happening to him I laughed at first not so funny when it happened to me so lesson learnt
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
If its the UK dm Sam_uk Samsung are picking mine up on Saturday
0 Likes
Christian0328
First Poster
Options

And here i thought i was the only one having this kind of a problem! I had a terrible ear infection after using these earbuds. Had the infection for a month. I was not suspecting the earbuds at first but stopped using it until infection has cleared up. After a month, i tried using my earbuds for 15minutes and lo and behold, after an hour, ears started to itch and after a couple more hours, got leaky, and feels a little bit swollen inside. 

0 Likes
Morin
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing all these ear issues too please. How can my buds be picked and a refund be processed?

0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
So my update on both my buds Pro and pro2 Samsung has refunded both buds back to even though the pros was a free gift with my S21U I am getting £219 refund
0 Likes