Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 12:14 PM)
Icebun81
Student
Options
Anyone else Galaxy buds just suddenly lost volume? I have to have them on maximum to hear it at a decent level. Could it be that the warranty just ran out last month. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
how long have you had your galaxy buds for? I'm not sure what the warranty will be on them, I'm sure it's either 12 months or 24 months... handsets are usually 24 months but cause it's a "accessory" it might be different.

Icebun81
Student
Options
I've had them about 14 months I'd say. They were fine one day then the next the sound was really low. Been in touch with Samsung but havent heard nothing back yet.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
just been checking the Samsung UK website... (don't know your location and really wish the developers of the forum give an option to show like a flag or something on the profile to see where people are based)... anyway the Samsung UK warranty page says they're 12 months warranty which is a pain... hopefully they will get in touch and sort something for you.

you prob already done this but it maybe worth going on Google or YouTube to find troubleshooting options to see if you can some how get it to work.
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hey @Icebun81.

Could you try cleaning the Buds for us?
- Remove the ear tip from the earbud carefully. Don't use force to remove the ear tip.
- Clean the sensor, mesh and ear tip with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign materials.
- Reattach the ear tip onto the earbud when you've finish cleaning.

Please note: do not use liquids, such as alcohol or soapy water, when cleaning the Galaxy Buds.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Icebun81
Student
Options
I'm in the UK. Yeah I've watched a few and it isnt solving the problem.
0 Likes
Icebun81
Student
Options
hi, yes I've done all this. still the same.
0 Likes