Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 28-03-2021 09:13 AM)
Vena101
Explorer
Options
Wearables
I just received my galaxy buds!!! Omg they are just so 😎.  So excited... I didn't realise the case was a charging dock. 
The other half wants to swap his 💩 unused head phones 😂😂😂😂 THANK YOU SAMSUNG for my free promotional buds. 

I had to share just too excited.😁
6 REPLIES 6
Babishko
Helping Hand
Options
Wearables
Yeah Vena101 I am not into headphones as I have always found them tinny sounding at best and not for me and only claimed my buds live with a view to selling them perhaps. So when they arrived I was non plussed and did not try them out till 3 days later but when I put them in for the first time my jaw genuinely dropped as I could not believe the bass!.. THE BASS!!.. And the immersion of the whole audio experience.. And they felt SO right in my ears!.. I was not expecting it. And now?.. Well now I would not sell my buds for a King's ransom. If King Kong appeared before me and demanded I gave them to him I would genuinely fight the big hairy bugger for them!!.. 🤣🤣.. 👍👍
Vena101
Explorer
Options
Wearables
😂😂😂😂 it's nice to see you've been converted. I was only looking forward to them as my old device had a different adapter thing.
Babishko
Helping Hand
Options
Wearables
They fit so perfectly in the ear too don't they?. Believe it or not my heart was beating out of my chest when I first put the buds in as I was so convinced that they were going to fall inwards all the way to my inner ear and need surgery to remove!.. Genuinely!.. 🤣🤣
Vena101
Explorer
Options
Wearables
🤣🤣🤣 No. 😭 mines are too big. I think I need the children's size... I have like the smallest ears ever. I thought they were gonna fall out and I will lose my precious buds. The rubber adjustment isn't great I may have to invest in one to get the perfect fit.
Babishko
Helping Hand
Options
Wearables
Sorry to hear that I genuinely am.. My ears were made for galaxy live buds obviously!.. Maybe I can get work with Samsung as an ear model for their future products or something?..🤣🤣.. Saying that I hope you can find buds that fit perfectly I really do.. without going down the ear enlargement surgery route that is. Seriously though good luck.. 👍
Vena101
Explorer
Options
Wearables
Ear👂model, 🤣🤣 I can't believe that coming from someone who only got buds to possibly sell them 🤔 I think you should review them (if you haven't already) at which point the sales will go through the roof. Samsung will identify the purchase increase as a result of your review. Then ta-da your Ear 👂contract awaits you. 😂😂😂. But on a serious note, I should be fine when the shops open as there are plenty of places to get accessories. Thanks!😀