Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 27-03-2021 04:37 PM)
Vena101
Explorer
Options
I just received my galaxy buds!!! Omg they are just so 😎.  So excited... I didn't realise the case was a charging dock. 
The other half wants to swap his 💩 unused head phones 😂😂😂😂 THANK YOU SAMSUNG for my free promotional buds. 

I had to share just too excited.😁
6 REPLIES 6
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Yeah Vena101 I am not into headphones as I have always found them tinny sounding at best and not for me and only claimed my buds live with a view to selling them perhaps. So when they arrived I was non plussed and did not try them out till 3 days later but when I put them in for the first time my jaw genuinely dropped as I could not believe the bass!.. THE BASS!!.. And the immersion of the whole audio experience.. And they felt SO right in my ears!.. I was not expecting it. And now?.. Well now I would not sell my buds for a King's ransom. If King Kong appeared before me and demanded I gave them to him I would genuinely fight the big hairy bugger for them!!.. 🤣🤣.. 👍👍
Vena101
Explorer
Options
😂😂😂😂 it's nice to see you've been converted. I was only looking forward to them as my old device had a different adapter thing.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
They fit so perfectly in the ear too don't they?. Believe it or not my heart was beating out of my chest when I first put the buds in as I was so convinced that they were going to fall inwards all the way to my inner ear and need surgery to remove!.. Genuinely!.. 🤣🤣
Vena101
Explorer
Options
🤣🤣🤣 No. 😭 mines are too big. I think I need the children's size... I have like the smallest ears ever. I thought they were gonna fall out and I will lose my precious buds. The rubber adjustment isn't great I may have to invest in one to get the perfect fit.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Sorry to hear that I genuinely am.. My ears were made for galaxy live buds obviously!.. Maybe I can get work with Samsung as an ear model for their future products or something?..🤣🤣.. Saying that I hope you can find buds that fit perfectly I really do.. without going down the ear enlargement surgery route that is. Seriously though good luck.. 👍
Vena101
Explorer
Options
Ear👂model, 🤣🤣 I can't believe that coming from someone who only got buds to possibly sell them 🤔 I think you should review them (if you haven't already) at which point the sales will go through the roof. Samsung will identify the purchase increase as a result of your review. Then ta-da your Ear 👂contract awaits you. 😂😂😂. But on a serious note, I should be fine when the shops open as there are plenty of places to get accessories. Thanks!😀