Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds+ Volume issue

(Topic created on: 23-04-2020 05:27 PM)
Snicon
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy buds+ have been working fine until this morning, I connected as usual but this time my left earbud sounds
somewhere about 75% lower than my right earbud. I've rested the thing through the Wearables app but it just made it worse, the left bud wouldn't connect at all.

After a few hours in the case later the left bud suddenly connected and displayed on the Wearables app but only gives 25% of the volume compared to the right bud. I've even tried to clean the buds and changing ear tips. No clue what to do, connected to a live chat, and got told to contact a technician. I've filed a fault report to Samsung Service but I'm wondering if there are any known fixes. All help and tips are really appreciated, thanks.

(Model number)

SM-R175
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
bcirillo
First Poster
Options

Same issue suddenly this morning. Cleaned, reset, updated, looked at past solutions, nothing works. 

0 Likes
Snicon
First Poster
Options

I've sent my buds to their service today. I will make an update if Samsung Service Center were to assist me on the problem/issue and/or if there would be any cost for fixing the issue etc. Sorry to hear your affected too. 😕

0 Likes
Snicon
First Poster
Options

EDIT: Happend again after getting a replacement. Which means this is a recurring issue. Will have to make a RMA again... Don't really know what to think anymore tbh. Deeply dissapointed.

0 Likes
sdavis3500
First Poster
Options

This is really annoying to have 1 bud that I can't hear. I wear these all day long!! I've tried all suggestions and nothing is working. How did you guys get replacements or repairs? 

0 Likes