Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds + stopped wireless charging?

(Topic created on: 27-06-2020 07:54 PM)
Samswe
Explorer
Options

Bought my buds+ 1-2 months and they used to work to wireless charge (I have the new Samsung duo charger) but since yesterday they won't anymore. I tried powersharing with my Samsung Galaxy s20+ and that doesn't work either. 

The wireless charger still charges my phone and galaxy watch so I'm 100% the problem is with the buds. It charges normally with cable.

Anyone know how to fix? Or should I use my warranty for this?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@Samswe: Can you ensure that the left Bud is in the left docking slot of the charging case, and the right one is in the right slot? Also, can you try letting the case drain to below 50% before placing it on charge, to ensure that the lack of charge isn't the result of the case already being at full capacity.

If your Wireless Duo Charger is still able to charge other compatible devices, and Power Share on your S20+ is also not producing a charge, then the issue may lie with the Buds+ charging case itself. In which case, please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below where an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
0 Likes