Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy buds right earbud battery issue

(Topic created on: 15-02-2020 04:41 PM)
EscanorPride
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have an annoying issue with my right earbud. It drains much more faster than the left one.

eg. starting from 100% of battery on both buds, after one hour of use, left earbud 95%, right earbud 70%.

I read that other people complain about this, but what I didn't read is how to solve.

If can help: I tried buds reset. I don't use touchpad or notifications. Software is set to the last update.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@EscanorPride: If you don't have any commands assigned to the right Bud, and resetting them hasn't helped, then I recommend visiting a Support Centre where an engineer can inspect the Buds for you. To find your nearest one please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
EscanorPride: If you place the Buds in the charging case, are they both charging to 100%? If you check the Galaxy Wearables app following a full charge, do both Buds have full battery indicators next to them?
0 Likes
EscanorPride
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew,

yes, after a full charge they are both at 100%.

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@EscanorPride: If you don't have any commands assigned to the right Bud, and resetting them hasn't helped, then I recommend visiting a Support Centre where an engineer can inspect the Buds for you. To find your nearest one please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
EscanorPride
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL: thank you

0 Likes
Brauer11
Apprentice
Options

My right bud isn't working. I've tried re-pairing and resetting. Nothing has worked.

A Samsung Centre is not in my area. What can I do?

0 Likes