Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds - Right ear quieter than the left

(Topic created on: 18-04-2020 10:05 AM)
KingOfParsnips
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Over the past few months my right galaxy bud has been significantly quieter than the left, I have tried software updates, unpairing and resetting the galaxy buds and cleaning them with no success. 

Is there anything else I can try to make the work properly?

Thanks.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
@KingOfParsnips: Do you have the Buds paired with a mobile device via the Galaxy Wearables app? If so, open the app on your phone and select Find My Earbuds > Tap the magnifying glass symbol. Your Buds will start beeping - is the sound balanced in both ears?

Note: Please don't attempt the above with the Buds inserted in your ears, as the sound can be quite loud.
KingOfParsnips
First Poster
Options

Hello, 

I have tried using Find my Earbuds and the right bud is still significantly quieter than the left unfortunately.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @KingOfParsnips ,

are you able to tell me what phone do you have this connected to and try to connect them to a different device to see if this is still occurring?

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

I played a YouTube video yesterday and had no sound from my right bud , came off the video , went back on it and the right one worked again 

0 Likes
KingOfParsnips
First Poster
Options

Hello,

My galaxy buds have been connected to my Galaxy S9, I tried them earlier on a different device (iPhone 6) and I still have the volume balance issue.

0 Likes
Paulie24
Samsung Helper
Options
Really agree, that you should not have them in the ears on initial set up
0 Likes
KingOfParsnips
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I commented this, but it may have not been a reply:

My galaxy buds have been connected to my Galaxy S9, I tried them earlier on a different device (iPhone 6) and I still have the volume balance issue.

0 Likes