Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds right ear has low volume

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 09:02 PM)
bFALSE
Student
Options

My right ear buds volume is terribly low. Left one seems to be fine but you can barely hear the right one. This seems to be a common issue. Help please.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @bFALSE! Is anything blocking the Galaxy Buds? Try cleaning them to remove any obstruction with a soft toothbrush or a piece of cotton. Also, please make sure that the Galaxy Buds are fully up to date by heading to: Galaxy Wearable app > About earbuds > Update earbuds software > Download and install.

0 Likes
bFALSE
Student
Options

Nothing is blocking them and all the software is up to date. This seems to be a common issue that lots of people have.

CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right, now turn your Bluetooth off, on your mobile device, wait about 20 seconds and then turn it back on. Finally, proceed with a reset of the buds via: Samsung wearable app > About earbuds > Reset. If resetting the Galaxy Buds didn't sort this, then you would need to visit your closest Samsung Support Centre to have them checked by a Samsung engineer.

0 Likes
Wge2
First Poster
Options

I'm having this same issue

Meepd
First Poster
Options

having the same issue I wish it was fixed

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Hey @Wge2 & @Meepd.

Have you both tried the steps suggested by @CarloL? If not, could you try the steps and let us know how you get on?

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes