Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 18-10-2022 08:35 AM)
Londoner114
Student
Options

I bought a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro in September 2021. I hardly use them as whenever I use , I get itchiness in my ear and liquid discharge from the ears. I never had ear infection. I cleaned few times still no luck.  I get ear infection within hours of earbud pro usage.  As a result, I have stopped using it . In fact I have only used them a handful of times. What are my options ?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can try getting different types of tips like memory foam/ comply foam ones. Usually can get them from somewhere like Amazon
Have you tried different sizes of tips, maybe the ones you are using are too small or something like that
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
I have the same problem. I now use Galaxy Buds Live (Beans). They are fine.
kimmykimboo
Student
Options
My Galaxy buds pro have been thrown aside. I find them too big, don't sit in my ears well and they tend to fall out. They also hurt my ears after a short while of when I used them. There's only so many ways trying to get them to sit in my ears. I've given up, they are too bulky.
kimmykimboo
Student
Options
Philbr58 Like you I prefer my Galaxy buds live (beans) They are lighter and much more comfortable to wear and stay put without working their way out, to fall out, like the Pros do.
Londoner114
Student
Options
Will try that though I think Samsung should do something to help people like me
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Lets buy em then
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I replaced the tips on mine with memory foam ones off Ebay for a couple of quid. Best move I did. The original ones either gave me discomfort or the smaller tips were too small so bud fell out. Since MF ones then I can wear mine all day (and I need to at times for medical reasons)
0 Likes
Serable
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue with my as the original poster has. Love them but can't use them. Every time I have them in my ear for even the shortest amount of time I end up with wet crusty irritated ears. I have always kept anything I put in my ears clean and never come across issues like this before. Tried different tips as well with no difference. Is a shame, the sound is great but I just can't wear them.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Londoner114 @Serable: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered these symptoms while wearing the Galaxy Buds Pro. If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes