Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pro

(Topic created on: 27-03-2022 05:05 PM)
Lisalm
Student
Options
Has anyone had trouble with yodel?? Apparently the delivery company that samsung use to have there galaxy buds delivered. I've spoke to the promotion team at Samsung and numerous Web chats to yodel themselves, my buds have gone missing and they keep saying they will be delivered but they never arrive so just wondered if anyone else has had this problem as now I don't know how to resolve this and get my buds.
5 REPLIES 5
SRS76
Navigator
Options
Did have any problems with Yodel delivering my buds as I got the emails and texts from them with my tracking number so I knew were they were at all the time, if Yodel didn't send you anything to track them would let Samsung know and do a complaint to Yodel as they need give you tracking number so can track it's progress.
0 Likes
Lisalm
Student
Options
I do have the information from yodel such as tracking number but it keeps saying that it will be delivered on the day but it never arrives. Its been like it now since the 19th of March.
0 Likes
Chezzuk
Explorer
Options
Exactly the same problems I had ,samsung are sending me out another set of buds because yodel are useless and lied upteen tines saying that they will be delivered last Monday never happened then changed there minds and said that they are lost in yodel and to get in touch with samsung.
0 Likes
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
Install Yodel app and check where your parcel has been delivered.Screenshot_20220327-200224_Yodel_15987_1648407877.jpg
0 Likes
mddanial100
Apprentice
Options

You're not alone. I contacted Yodel and the delivery driver apparently delivered to someone I've never met in my life. It's been 3 weeks and they're still investigating the matter.

0 Likes