What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy buds pro

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 02:12 PM)
Options
Anyone having issues with the new headphones falling out their ears, tried all size that come with the earphones. Buds live are the best in my opinion, and the buds +.

Very strange 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Pjc21
Navigator
Options
It may or may not help you, but my buds pro were not holding comfortably and so after looking on YouTube I decided to try some comply memory foam tips and they have worked very well for me personally.
If you do get some memory foam tips no matter what the make, be sure to check they can fit your buds.
I'm using comply premium tips smart core.. the smart core fits the buds pro well but are a little tricky to slip on properly. Have not had one fall out since and comfortable to wear.
Just chose the size you would use on the silicone ones that came with them and go from there.
There may also be other good makes out there and I have no connection to said company, just honest advice from own experience.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

May be a good idea to try the  memory foam  if they are not secure after trying the different tips.   

Members may also wish to check the official advice here for the different types of Buds.  https://www.samsung.com//support/Galaxy Buds 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Options
Thanks will try this 👍👍👍
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Mbfrenchbulldogs: I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to find the perfect fit for your Galaxy Buds Pro. This may be down to the way you're wearing the Buds, therefore I recommend checking out the link below, where you'll find a useful, animated guide to wearing them. I hope this helps. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-properly-use-the-galaxy-buds-pro/

0 Likes
Options
Hi James, can't seem to find the memory foam, clicked on link.
0 Likes
Options
What memory foam tips do you recomend, and do you have any links
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
They work . Sound alot better with foam tips

20210330_151902_3245.jpg

20210330_151841_3244.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-151622_Amazon Shopping.jpg

20210330_151942_3246.jpg