Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pro

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 06:42 PM)
dazza41
Explorer
Options
Finally received confirmation after just over two weeks my buds have shipped. I am really looking forward to using them.
It would be great to hear from other users their opinions on the sound quality they give.
30 REPLIES 30
dazza41
Explorer
Options
yeah 100% ! I am also waiting for my razer kishi controller to arrive as this came as a free gift from my network.
dazza41
Explorer
Options
I've got the gaming bundle as well, they emailed me yesterday to say the controller is on its way. hopefully you won't have to wait much longer
0 Likes
lewiement
Explorer
Options
I'm not saying the quality is bad, it's just the sound that you get with bose earphones have a lot more clarity. but it's not a huge issue the galaxy buds still sound amazing and I have switched over
Hel393
Pioneer
Options
After me posting this I got an email to say I didn't qualify .. what a joke it was promoted on sky's website when I ordered it , now they have sent me a link saying I can see if I'm qualified for another promotion which was on when I ordered . total let down another week before I know if I qualify for this 🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
TomEhunt
Journeyman
Options
Nice! That's a good freebie too mate.
TomEhunt
Journeyman
Options
Finally got the confirmation email. Whoop.
dazza41
Explorer
Options
Galaxy buds pro update. Arrived yesterday, all present and correct. Very happy with them, so far so good 👍
0 Likes
dazza41
Explorer
Options
Hi Careena, mine took 2 days to come.
0 Likes
dazza41
Explorer
Options
buds update, received them yesterday Friday 🙂. Very pleased with them.
0 Likes
TomEhunt
Journeyman
Options
Good stuff mate. Sound / fit decent then? I've only really ever had cheaper wireless buds, so looking forward to these. Hoping mine arrive tomorrow!