Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pro

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 10:09 PM)
dazza41
Explorer
Options
Finally received confirmation after just over two weeks my buds have shipped. I am really looking forward to using them.
It would be great to hear from other users their opinions on the sound quality they give.
30 REPLIES 30
TomEhunt
Journeyman
Options
Looking forward to receiving mine. had the claim validated on the 29th of Jan.
dazza41
Explorer
Options
Same date as me, got the email just after 4pm today to say they will be with me in the next few days🤞🏻
dazza41
Explorer
Options
I sent them the order invoice from my network provider as proof.
dazza41
Explorer
Options
its great to hear you are enjoying them, excuse the pun lol.
TomEhunt
Journeyman
Options
Cool. Seems daft, but it's something to look forward to!
Cereena
Apprentice
Options
hey all odd question how long after yours shipped did they arrive
lewiement
Explorer
Options
my buds did come next day after the shipping confirmation, the features are really good!

the sound quality isn't as good as my bose soundsport earbuds for example, but the features make up for it
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
my network were giving the galaxy buds Pro for s21 and s21+ the ultra was coming with the live
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I was the same, they asked for more proof after 3 days waiting, sent them the proof that night and it took them another 6 days to confirm that, I bought mine on the 29th, heard nothing since they were confirmed but at least I know they will come at some point. it's the gaming bundle I'm looking forward to more.
0 Likes
dazza41
Explorer
Options
Wow that's quick...
Ive read various reviews about sound quality, i guess i depends what you're accustomed to using previously
0 Likes