Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pro. Possibly the worst earphones/ ear buds ever

(Topic created on: 25-04-2022 04:05 PM)
Shadow-Dancer
Apprentice
Options
It's understandable why Samsung are giving these away with new phones as no one would buy and keep them.
Harsh words? Maybe? But here's why. Do these buds sound amazing yes. Are calls clear on both ends and echo cancellation work great. Again yes.
So why the poor review? They have to stay in your ears! I have pushed twisted these in in pretty much every way possible followed directions to a T. Taking videos of myself to makes use I am doing it right, and they fall out. Contact Samsung support and they say yes sorry about that try reaching out to our partners for some different ear tips!
These are £200 paperweights! Luckily I have managed not to drop these on the ground, and will be selling them.
I would recommend staying away from these. Which is a shame as they do sound nice. Just they are unusable
8 REPLIES 8
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
Spot on! I lost mine, the right ear. Before I could find it the bus ran over it. I have no idea if I could find replacement and if its worth it.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
There amazing for me, no issues at all. Did you try and change the tips in the end?
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have many IEM and the Samsung Pros are the best for sound quality, battery and features.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Shadow-Dancer
Apprentice
Options
No arguments from me as far as sound quality and features. They just don't stay in so what good are they if you can only use them without moving. Or have to constantly push them back in or hold them.
I also have the soundcore which admitedly don't sound as good. But they do stay in better than these and cost half as much
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Buy the foam tips and pick the right size, excellent seal improves SQ and noise cancellation.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
diofit Premium Designed for Samsung SML Eartips/Galaxy Buds Pro Eartips - Black SML (Foam) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08S32WH4Z/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_49P914EH8HRTVE8MTN74?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

If you're experiencing issues with the Galaxy Buds Pro feeling loose in your ears, please be aware that the Buds come with different sized eartips, which I recommend trying out to see if you notice an improvement. The way you place the Buds in your ears is also an important factor in achieving a comfortable, secure fit, therefore please refer to the visual guide in the link below to ensure you are wearing the Buds properly. 

How to properly use the Galaxy Buds Pro | Samsung UK 

0 Likes
Shadow-Dancer
Apprentice
Options
Hi Andrew
Thanks for the reply but !s I said in my review and comments
1. Sound is green
2. Features are good
3. Fit isbthe worst. And tried all tips and taken video of myself to make sure the buds are in per instructions and provided I don't move the stay in which kind of defeats the other benefits
0 Likes