Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro eartip left inside my ear

(Topic created on: 16-05-2021 09:59 PM)
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

As the title suggests I did a clean of my earbuds as recommended and removed the eartips to swab them and the buds. Having reattached the tips, the next time I used them the eartip from one bud was left in my ear canal when I removed them so had to get my wife to remove with tweezers, I reattached but this happened again.

Not very comfortable with this, any help??

12 REPLIES 12
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Make sure ur reattaching the ear tips back on the buds properly or use a 2nd tip.
0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

I did and as far as using a second tip is concerned, I only have 1 set of large.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Are you sure there aren't more tips. Mine came with 3 sets in the box.
0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

Yeah there are medium and small tips but only the large tips make the seal

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I know it would make cleaning the tip difficult but what about glueing it on the bud with a small amount of glue? Be careful to use something appropriate for plastic and silicon that won't eat into them. If in any doubt try out the glue on one of the tips that doesn't fit you first
0 Likes
Su Mitwa
First Poster
Options

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday at the gym! I haven't had this problem with the galaxy buds, only with the buds pro.

Bad bad designing is all I can say.

Members_bXov4l6
Student
Options

Yes, happened to me twice. The second time I didn't realise that it had come off and had gone so far in that it required a tweezers to remove (considered going to the Emergency Dept for removal but took a risk with a family member instead). IMO there should be a product recall on these tips due to dangerous design.

GraemeD
Navigator
Options
Exactly ! This is potentially dangerous
Members_bXov4l6
Student
Options

My ear canal still hurts 2 days later - hopefully no permanent damage done. 

0 Likes