Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro Cut Out

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 07:33 PM)
robbiej1979
Explorer
Options
Hi, anyone having issues with the new bud pros cutting out? When out running I would say at least three to four times in an hour they cut out for a few seconds.

Software all up to date and have reset and done all the steps but no joy.

Thanks
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Bobr3ds
Journeyman
Options
Hi there, no issues with them cutting out but I do experience an occasional click/pop sound in my right bud. I am also noticing my right bud battery runs out much quicker than the left.

Does your buds cut out in both ears or is it just one?
0 Likes
robbiej1979
Explorer
Options
no issues with pop sounds, or battery, but have seen a post on here about that.

No it's cuts out on both, but I tried my old pair which never cut out and it did this time, so my thought is that maybe the phone is the issue, as only happening on my new s21.
0 Likes
Bobr3ds
Journeyman
Options
Sorry to hear this as I think the S21 ultra is an excellent phone. Have you considered a factory reset?
0 Likes
robbiej1979
Explorer
Options
I may have to but it is a right pain, considering I only set it up a week ago I did not think it would make a difference
0 Likes
Bobr3ds
Journeyman
Options
It's a shame we can't go to a store! I personally would back everything up then do a factory reset, then reinstall everything and see how it goes. I agree it is a pain but it's process of elimination. This way you know you've done everything you can. Have you spoken with Samsung support as well before the factory reset? I've used them in the past on previous phones and they have been helpful.
0 Likes
robbiej1979
Explorer
Options
I have emailed them so will see what they say, appreciate the replies. Hope you get your buds sorted
0 Likes
Bobr3ds
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, I'll keep monitoring mine. Good luck with yours too and hope you get them sorted as well. Nice chatting with you and have a good weekend
0 Likes